Return to Events
Becoming an Outdoors Woman Weekend-Camp Webb Grayson, KY Carter County
||Educational / Workshops / Seminars
||09/15/2017 09/16/2017 09/17/2017
||Grayson, KY If you have attended 2 BOW events or less, please register now, if you have been to more than 2 BOW events than WAIT until August 21 to register. T
||Camp Robert Webb
1486 Camp Webb Road
Grayson, KY 41143
Located 8 miles south of Grayson, Ky., on Grayson Lake. Take Rt. 7 south of Grayson, go six miles, turn left onto Hwy. 1496, go two miles, turn right at camp entrance.
- Olivia Dangler
Share on Facebook
We strongly encourage you to read this confirmation letter in its entirety, imperative information is provided. Changes to your classes will not be permitted at the event.
On-site check-in will start at 9:30-10:30am Friday and with the first Session starting at 1:30pm. The event will wrap up at Noon on Sunday, September 17.
• Event fee is $95.00 plus participants must have a valid 2017 Hunting or Fishing license or combination of both. License is required to register for classes! Please be advised if you registered for a fishing class you MUST have a valid KY fishing license, this should be purchased ahead of time.
*******If you have attended two BOW events or less,please register now! If you have attended more than 2 BOW events, please WAIT until August 21st to register! Thank you! This give's new participants a chance to have first pick over classes. *************
• Full refunds will be given until the close of business day on September 1. Cancellations made after September 1 or no-shows will forfeit their entire registration/event fee. Substitutes are accepted under the same class.
• Located in Grayson, KY. A hotel room can be purchase at your OWN expense if not using onsite cabins and bunkhouses. You are welcome to stay in tents and hammocks if you want to pack them and use them!
• Pack/wear clothing appropriate for outdoor activities, DO NOT wear clothes/shoes you don’t want to get wet, dirty or torn. Be prepared for inclement weather, sessions will go on rain or shine! Although its not required you may want to bring a water bottle, snacks, beverages, ice chest/cooler, raincoat, flashlight, insect repellent, sun screen, Credit Card for possible sale items.
• If registered for a class in which you bring your own bow/firearm please leave unloaded and in its case until your instructor advises use.
• Camp Webb prohibits alcohol.
• Cafeteria-style meal will be served for weekend. Should you have special dietary requirements a refrigerator space will be available; however, you must contact me prior to the event to receive approval for this need. THE CAMP STAFF WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO PREPARE SPECIAL MEALS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. Lunch will NOT be served on Sunday.
Should you have a question/concern please contact email@example.com. You may also contact Megan Bagby at 800-858-1549. Truly looking forward to this outdoor adventure with you! Olivia Dangler