Return to Events
Special Called Commission Meeting Franklin County
||Meetings / Banquets
||Ky. Dept of Fish & Wildlife Headquarters - Frankfort
- Nan Harnice
Share on Facebook
Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources
Special Called Commission Meeting
1 Sportsman's Lane
Arnold Mitchell Building
August 17, 2018, 1:00pm (EDT)
1. Call to Order and Welcome Jimmy Bevins, Chairman
2. Action Item: Free Youth Hunt License
Approval of waiver or discount of Youth Sportsman’s Licenses under KRS 150.179 for Youth Hunter Recruitment Initiative for FY 2018 - 2019
3. Action Item: Approval of FY 2018 - 2019 Budget
Lisa Cox, Administrative Services Director, will present the FY 2018 - 2019 Budget for approval.
4. Action Item: Bluegrass Army Depot
Dr. Pat Keyser, Director, Center for Native Grasslands, University of Tennessee, will provide information and answer questions on
proposed quail research at Bluegrass Army Depot.
5. Executive Session – Land Acquisition, Personnel Issue
Pursuant to KRS 61.810(1)(b), a review of possible acquisition of real property by the commission in closed, executive session. Pursuant to KRS 61.810 (l)(f), discussions that might lead to discipline that might lead to discipline or dismissal of an individual.
6. Action if Necessary Resulting from Executive Session