Registration Price Increase Dates
The registration fee is $225 and will increase to $235 after April 1st. Spots are first-come, first-served. So we encourage registering at your earliest convenience.
- On or Before April 1st: $225
- After April 1st: $235
- All registrations must be completed online.
- The camper's My Profile Information (last name, date of birth, last four of social security) will be required.
- Health History Information must now be submitted online.
After April 1st, partial refunds will only be given for documented medical reasons.
Primary Camp Dates
Schools within larger counties may have an assigned "Primary Camp Date." It is recommended that you select the Primary Camp Date for your camper's school, if applicable.
Register for Multiple Camp Dates
Campers can now register for multiple camp dates. This new feature was added to allow campers to attend both traditional camp and the new Camp NASP®.
Campers are not eligible to be placed on a waitlist if they have already registered for another camp date. Additional registrations are still subject to the refund policy. Only register for multiple dates if the camper is certain to attend all dates.
Students involved with the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP®) now have the opportunity to sign up for
Camp NASP® which will include all of the traditional camp activities and education and include additional archery
practice and focus on NASP®.
• Tournaments (Bullseye and IBO/3D)
• Safety Training (Boating and Firearm)
• Junior Sportsman’s License
• Opportunity to complete Hunter Education
• Outdoor Activities (Swimming, Fishing, and Outdoor Survival)
For more information contact Emily Hogue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Voucher/Certificate Redemption and Purchase
Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at the time of payment for this registration. Visit our Gift Certificate website to purchase a Gift Certificate for Conservation Camp.
Please email email@example.com or call 1-800-858-1549.