In order to maintain the health and safety of our campers, conservation camp will operate at 60% capacity. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. So we encourage registering at your earliest convenience.
- New 2022: Early Bird registration is $225. After April 1st, registration fee is $250.00.
- All registrations must be completed online.
- The camper's My Profile Information (last name, date of birth, last four of social security) will be required.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Camp Director.
Full refunds will be issued if written request is made thirty (30) days prior to the camper’s designated camp week. Refunds will only be issued within the thirty days of the camper’s week for medical reasons with a doctor’s note excusing camper due to illness/injury.
Refunds will not be given for "no shows" or early departures due to homesickness or discipline.
Primary Camp Dates
Schools within larger counties may have an assigned "Primary Camp Date." It is recommended that you select the Primary Camp Date for your camper's school, if applicable.
7th Grade Conservation Camp Week
Due to the cancellation of the 2020 camp season, this year we're offering a 7th grade only conservation camp week. Camp Robert Webb will host the 7th grade week July 26-30, 2021. The camper must be in 7th grade as of April 1st, 2021. Transportation will be regionally provided at designated pickup locations in Warren, Jefferson, Fayette and Kenton Counties.
How to Apply for 7th Grade Date Outside of the Four Pickup Counties
To apply for the 7th grade camp date (7/26 - 7/30 at Camp Webb):
1) Select one of the locations with pickup location (Warren, Jefferson, Fayette, or Kenton County)
2) If the selected pickup county is not the same as residence, please select the "Home School / Other Not Listed"
Gift Voucher/Certificate Redemption and Purchase
Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at the time of payment for this registration. Visit our Gift Certificate website to purchase a Gift Certificate for Conservation Camp.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-858-1549.