Waterfowl Hunt Application
Sign up for limited entry waterfowl hunts!
Questions or Problems?
Please call 1-800-858-1549 or send us an email.
The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources invites you to to apply for quota waterfowl hunts at Boatwright Wildlife Management Area for the 2021-2022 waterfowl season. A portion of the total hunting locations will be randomly allocated via this online process. Remaining spots will be allocated in a drawing at the check station the morning of the hunt.
The application period is the week before you want to hunt. Applications are accepted Wednesday through Sunday (Eastern Time). Random drawings for hunts and locations will then occur the following Monday.
- You must have the necessary license and permit needed for waterfowl hunting when you apply.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot apply if you were cited for waterfowl hunting violations on a waterfowl quota hunt the previous season.
Start Online Application
- Enter your last name, date of birth and last four digits of your social security number.
- Apply individually; you may take up to three guests.
- Select the days that you want to hunt.
- Select your preference for a Boat-in/Walk-in spot (Boatwright) or a pit/blind spot.
- On Monday, go online to fw.ky.gov and check the "My Profile" tab to see if you were selected, and your hunting location. Download and print a copy of your check-in and check-out cards and vehicle tag.
- If you don't want your spot or can't go, surrender your spot so it can be given to another hunter.