Open under statewide regulations for all squirrel, furbearer and turkey seasons, except these seasons are closed during deer quota hunts. Area also closed to all hunting except archery deer hunting and the quota pheasant quota hunt for four consecutive days beginning on the third Friday in November.
Bear: Zone 3 (Adair County portion). See the Black Bear Hunting page on this website for more details.
Deer: Quota hunt, either sex, two consecutive days starting the first Saturday in November. Mobility-impaired quota hunt, either sex, two consecutive days starting the first Saturday in November. Open under statewide regulations for youth gun, archery and crossbow seasons, except archery season closed during deer quota hunts.
Pheasant: Quota hunts, either sex, limit two, Nov. 16, 17 and 18, 2018. Open Nov. 19, 2018, only to drawn pheasant quota hunters, either sex, limit three; Open Nov. 20 – Dec. 31, 2018, either sex, daily limit three.
Quail & Rabbit: Open Nov. 1 – Dec. 31, except closed during deer quota hunts and for four consecutive days beginning on the third Friday in November.
Shooting hours are from one-half hour before sunrise to 2 p.m. Hunters may not enter the area until 4 a.m.
Waterfowl Blind Restrictions
• Permanent blinds are not permitted;
• Decoys and temporary blinds must be removed from the WMA at the end of each hunting day;
• Hunt sites must be at least 200 yards from any other hunt site or waterfowl refuge area;
• No more than 4 persons shall occupy a single hunt site at any one time; and
• Designated recreation areas and access points are closed to all waterfowl hunting.
• Discharge of firearms is prohibited within 100 yards of a residence or occupied building whether or not the building is on the WMA.